Sunday, December 4, 2011

In My Mailbox (13)


In My Mailbox is a weekly Meme hosted Kristi of The Story Siren.  The objective of this meme is to encourage readers to share the books they received, bought or borrowed from the library or from a friend.
It’s just few for this week but I guess these books are great ones. But it will stay in my shelf for a while due to my pouring list of my reading pile and dwindling reading time. I just wish I could have plenty more time to read and enjoy more books. I can’t say anymore right now, I still have smudges of chocolates in my arms; I just finished frosting and garnishing a cake and I need to clean up. I just had a break to do my IMM.

 

Legend by Marie Lu
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally


Sacrifice by Melinda Metz

And those are the books I’ve acquired this week. How ‘bout you, what are the books you’ve got this week?




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh, three excellent books! Enjoy!


My IMM

JC Jones said...

Legend is really popular this week. Hope you enjoy it.

Giselle said...

oh Catching JOrdan is FABULOUS!!! AMAZING!!! :D SQUEEEE

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails