Sunday, March 27, 2011

In My Mailbox (8)


In My Mailbox is a weekly Meme hosted Kristi of The Story Siren.  The objective of this meme is to encourage readers to share the books they received, bought or borrowed from the library or from a friend. You can also include the books your going to review and next books to read.

Since I haven't done IMM for quite some time I just compressed the books I've got from the following weeks in this week's IMM. 

 
The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell
Haunted by Joy Preble

 
Reckless by Cornelia Funke
A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford


Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr

So those are the books I've got this week. How about you, what have you got In Your Mailbox this week?


9 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Darkest Mercy seems a popular one this week. I may just have to check it out.

Uniquely Moi Books said...

I've heard great things about A Touch Mortal. Enjoy!

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I enjoyed The Vespertine and I really want to read A Touch Mortal.
My IMM

Sally said...

Great books this week. I loved The Vespertine.
Happy reading.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-12.html

I Eat Words said...

Yay you got A Touch Mortal! Leah Clifford is AMAZING. :) Great IMM! I'm a new follower :)

Amber (Books of Amber) said...

I really want to read A Touch Mortal! It sounds great.
Enjoy your books, and have a great week!
My IMM

Unknown said...

The covers of those books are so gorgeous! I am so jealous of the Verspertine. It looks so good; can't wait to read what you thinks! Thanks for sharing :)

A Beautiful Madness said...

You got so many great books. I loved The Vespertine!

Melanie Montgomery said...

I didn't get anything in my mailbox...I did however pick up Jane Eyre at the book store.


clarkmurdock.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails