Friday, October 15, 2010

FOLLOW MY BOOK BLOG FRIDAY (01)


Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by our friend at Parajunkee it enables bloggers to explore and interact with other blogs and also gain followers.

Today's the first month of my blog and its my first time to join this meme. So hello everyone.

My reading suggestion for this week is Firelight by Sophie Jordan. I just finished the book this morning and right now I'm writing my review so stay tune for my review. If you haven't read it yet, don't be left behind. It's everyones talking about. 

10 comments:

Miss Page-Turner said...

Hi thanks for following:) It's so nice to meet fellow new bloggers! I've got my blog since August then. I am a new follower now!

Ginger @ GReads! said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm now following you back :-) Have a great weekend!

Seduced By Books said...

Hi - new follower - love the background
www.seducedbybooks.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower, from FF!
Please follow back ;)
Hafsah @ IceyBooks

Unknown said...

Hi! Here from the hop and glad to find a new blog to follow! Hope your having a great friday!

Tiffany http://acozyreaderscorner.blogspot.com

Crystal @ RBtWBC said...

Just hoppin' on by to say "Hi!"
And I'm dying to read Firelight, I've heard such great things about it and the cover is beautiful!
Happy reading this weekend!
http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com/
New follower too!

Kristina Barnes♥ said...

Hi! Happy Follow Friday! Just stoppin’ on by. <3 I’m a new follower. Happy one month! :)

I've been dying - DYING - to read Firelight! I love anything that has to deal with dragons, and it was like this book came out just for me. xD

Kristina @ Frazzled Book Nommer.

Sugar and Snark said...

Hopping by to say enjoy your Sunday! New follower :)

Annette Mills said...

Just found your blog mentioned on "Sunday Kickoff" at http://readerrecommended.blogspot.com/

Nice blog! New follower . . .

SusanKMann said...

HI, I'm hoping over from www.susankmann.co.uk loving the blog. Hope your having a great weekend. x

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails