Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Book Break: The Secret Circle Marathon



            I just had my TV series marathon this weekend since I’ve got a little break from all the stressing stuff I’m currently busy about. I’ve great to know that another series created by L.J. Smith has been brought to the screen. I’ve been an avid fan of Vampire Diaries, the book and the TV series. Even though the TV series is way different from the plot in the book, I’m enjoying watching it as much as I’ve enjoyed reading the book.

I haven’t read any of the books in The Secret Circle series but I’m planning to read it pretty soon so I can’t any comments regarding alteration from the original plot in the book. But I could say that as the story progresses it’s getting better like the Vampire Diaries TV series. The characters are totally eccentric. They are also good looking and I could say that I love Adam here… Whew, he’s way gorgeous for me.  At first it’s not super interesting to me and I find it even lame at some point but it’s getting better and better as a new highlight has been shown. It’s just really sad that I have to wait more than a month to finally catch up in the rest of the episodes. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails