Sunday, April 24, 2011

In My Mailbox (10)


In My Mailbox is a weekly Meme hosted Kristi of The Story Siren.  The objective of this meme is to encourage readers to share the books they received, bought or borrowed from the library or from a friend. You can also include the books your going to review and next books to read.

So here are the books I got this week. They are just few and some of them are still from last week since I haven't been able to participate in last week's IMM. 

 
Invincible Summer by Hannah Moskowitz
Huntress by Malinda Lo

 
Clarity by Kim Harrington

Beautiful Americans by Lucy Silag

I got my hardcover copy of Beautiful Americans from Book Sale for a cheap price and it still looks new even though it already has little dents on the cover. 
How about you, what have you got in your Mailbox this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails