1. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead (August 23, 2011) – Since I can’t get over with the last book of the six part series of Vampire Academy, I’m still looking forward to read the spin-off series lead by some of the minor characters from the Vampire Academy.
2. Passion by Lauren Kate (June 14, 2011) – The third installment from one of my favorite series of all time, Fallen. I can’t wait to learn what happened in the past lives of Luce and Daniel so I’m so excited to finally read it here in Passion.
3. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare (April 5, 2011) – We thought that the adventure in the world of Clary and Jace are over, but its not. A new villain was born and the saga continues.
4. Awakened by P.Ca Cast and Kristin Cast (January 4, 2011) – The adventure of Zoey Redbird continues in this heart pounding eighth book of House of Night series, which is also one of my favorite series.
5. Darkest Mercy by Melissa Mar ( February 22, 2011) – The final book in the Wicked Lovely series. I’m also excited to read this book to know how the war in the faery court will end and who will end up with each other and have a happy ending.
6. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare (August 30, 2011) – It’s the second installment in the Infernal Devices series. I can’t wait to read and devour it and dwell in Will’s haughtiness and Jem’s kindness.
7. Everlasting by Alyson Noel (June 7, 2011) – It’s the final book in The Immortals series that will lead us to the conclusion of Damien and Ever’s love story. And surely it’s a late birthday treat for me.
8. Across The Universe by Beth Revis (January 11, 2011) – The cover is dashing and the plot looks interesting so I added it to my top 10 books to look forward this year.
9. Forever by Maggie Stiefvater (July 12, 2011) – The third installment in the Wolves of Mercy Falls series. I have to admit that I haven’t started the series yet. Then why is this on the list? I heard a lot of good things and high ratings on this series so I was so intrigued so this year I will start reading the series.
10. Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton (February 15, 2011) – It’s the first book in the trilogy Angelfire. I love angels and this book sounds amazing and the plot is way unique plus it’s a Debut Author.