Sunday, January 9, 2011

In My Mailbox (06)


     In My Mailbox is a weekly Meme hosted Kristi of The Story Siren.  The objective of this meme is to encourage readers to share the books they received, bought or borrowed from the library or from a friend. You can also include the books your going to review and next books to read.

            So here are the books I got this week which I actually bought and some of them are borrowed. I’m sorry I couldn’t quite specify them ‘coz I’m a little bit groggy and sleepy, since it’s almost midnight here but I have to do my IMM.

 

Night Star by Alyson Noel
Awakened by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast

 

Matched by Ally Condie
I love the cover of Matched and I can't wait to read it. But maybe it may take long since I still have a lot of books in my TBR and some needed to be read Asap.


            So that’s all I’ve got this week. How about you, what do you got in your mailbox?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails