Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year!!!


     Let’s all welcome year 2011 with a huge smile on our faces. I know I’m a little bit late for my greetings to my dear readers due to my hectic schedule and I couldn’t put my hands on the keyboards and type my greetings out. Anyway 2011 offers us another year to read new books and discover new authors since I’m up for the 2011 Debut Author Challenge hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren I could be able to introduce some of them to you. So if I wasn’t able to post constantly for the past few months, this year is my opportunity to replenish them for you and I will make this site more entertaining by posting a lot of book reviews, book trailers, latest news and facts and new releases, book breaks, and hopefully I could be able to held contests and post author interviews which is right now I’m having stage frights about it. So once again Happy New Year to everyone…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails