Saturday, January 22, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (05) and Follow Friday (05)

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by our good friend at Crazy for Books. And here is the question fore this week:
"Why do you read the genre that you do?  What draws you to it?"

I mostly read Young Adult and Paranormal genre and I read it because I enjoy reading it and there were elements to it that draws me and made me so addictive to it. And one of my friend asked me this before that why do I consider Young Adult than Adult Fiction Novels and my answer is that I still feel young and actually I'm kind of naive so by reading this genre I could still be teenager even though I'm already an adult. And Young Adult genre is easier to grasp than Adult Fiction.






And head on to Parajunkee to join the fun on our Follow Friday.

4 comments:

brandileigh2003 said...

I am hopping by from Follow Friday. In terms of sports, I like the Carolina Hurricanes (hockey). My faves are Ward, Staal, Rutuu, Skinner and Sutter. In terms of book boys: Edward, Stefan, Peeta, Ash and Luc. I’m following you and would love it if you follow me back! Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Kristin said...

New follower! Stop by and say hi if you get a chance!
Kristin
MyBookishWays

Howard Sherman said...

Who do I cheer for? When I follow sports at all (and that hasn’t been much lately) I follow people and teams who impress and inspire me.

My answers are all over the map (literally!) but all perfectly understandable once explained. Follow me over to my blog and read all about it -
http://www.howardsherman.net

Thank God it’s Follow Friday!

Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Danielle @ Romance Book Junkies said...

Stopping by on Sat. for Follow Friday. Better late then never.
I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Danielle
Romance Book Junkies

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails