Tuesday, October 5, 2010

MORTAL INSTRUMENTS MOVIE NEWS



            Long before, we already know that the Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare has been option for film. And now there is an update on the movie development. So here it goes.
            Screen Gems, a branch studio of Sony Films has teamed up with Constantin Film and Unique Features to develop the motion picture franchise of Mortal Instruments written by Cassandra Clare. And along with that, they have chosen Scott Stewart to direct this film.
            Wow, that a great news. And I can’t wait to know who will play Clary and Jace of course. Oh my he’s one of my fictional crushes. I hope they start the production soon. 

1 comments:

Amber (Books of Amber) said...

I hope they pick good actors for Clary and Jace.. Otherwise I'm going to be SO disappointed!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails